Sunday, June 21, 2009

My New Crate and Helping Mom in the Kitchen

Mom found me a 36" crate on sale at Petsmart for only $29 yesterday! Most crates that size are normally around $100. We got a great deal!

Mom also made me a really nice (purple) crate pad for about $12.


This morning I spent the entire morning baby gated in the kitchen with Mom while she made homemade pickled green beans, asparagus, and cauliflower. She also made some Blueberry and Cream Cupcakes!

I helped out by...

...snoozing under the dishwasher with my Wubba and Cuz.

Unfortunately, I got left in my crate while Mom and sissy Mia went to agility and then again when Mom and Dad went out to Olive Garden. Bah humbug.

My Auntie Jill has also agreed to watch me on Mondays and Wednesdays until I am old enough to go to daycare. So I won't have to be left in a crate all day anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment